Due diligence and compliance
- Corporate analysis of the company, in accordance with the by-laws, the internal rules and policies, as well as the analysis of the representation system of the company before third parties;
- Analysis of the property right over the company’s assets, property history, other property rights;
- Analysis of contractual mechanisms for existing contracts, including banking agreements, financing contracts, other contractual agreements, guarantees and related commitments concluded with third parties;
- Analysis of aspects related to employment matters, internal HR regulations, other aspects related to the application of labor legislation;
- Analysis of the aspects related to authorizations and licenses necessary for the activity of the company;
- Consultancy in the development of complex compliance systems, including internal policies and procedures that ensure compliance with applicable legal provisions.